As is my way, I jumped on the bandwagon of bloggers interviewing bloggers. Skits even bent a rule by 20 minutes for me! Yay!
1. When did you start blogging? Who introduced to you to it? Doesn't Diaryland just SUCK a huge one? Isn't MT the shit?
I started about 16 months ago on a whim, with absolutely no urging whatsoever! Mostly because I talked out all of my local friends and my long distance bill was getting way too hefty... Must. Share. Dumbassity.
Diaryland does suck a huge one! And that big fraud that runs it? Sucks the HUGEST one. Huge! Unlike MT. Which does not suck. But makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Yay!
2. Ok, a quick game of Marry, Fuck, Kill. (You can marry one, fuck one and kill the other.) Your choices: John Tesh, Drew Carey, Jerry Springer. Explain your choices.
I'm marrying John Tesh so that I can manipulate him to stop playing the piano by withholding sex.
I'm screwing Drew Carey because there was a time when I thought he was funny, and there's no better way to get into my pants than "be funny"! But since he's not funny anymore, it'll be more like pity sex.
I kill Jerry Springer. Because no one deserves it more. What the fuck is up with him? Is he a complete moron? Doesn't anyone else remember him trying to pay a hooker with a check? And now he has a little self-righteous monologue at the end of all his shows? Man, I want to punch him in the face! Death by face punching!!
3. Your perfect day, beginning to end.
Sleep. Wonderful sleep... Followed by food. Wonderful food... Followed by sex. Wonderful sex. WITH THIS MAN!
The Future Mr. Piehole, Ron Cribb.
All the live long day! Whoppee!
4. 3 songs you can't live without. 3 songs that should have never been made.
Please call me baby, because it's the bestest song ever. Easy (Like Sunday Morning) because I said; and Groove is in the Heart, because ya gots to shake the bootay.
Am I the only one that hates Caribbean Queen with an all consuming hatred? And A Horse With No Name? What the fuck is that about? But the biggest travesty of all is... Lady Marmalade. AUGH!!! NO! NO MORE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!
5. Have you ever met a celebrity? (If not, make up a cool story. We won't know the difference.)
When I was about 8, I met Olivia Newton John, and I was convinced that this was the first step in my plan to make John Travolta marry me... You see, first Olivia Newton John was supposed to introduce me to John Travolta. Who would, in turn, fall madly in love with me, and we would hold hands at recess, and all my friends would die of jealousy.
If you'd like to be interviewed:
- Leave a comment by ten o' clock tonight if you want to be interviewed.
- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
- You'll include this explanation.
- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed