- I donated more than half of my handbag collection to Northwest Center, and I still have too many handbags!
- I have to buy a new pair of shoes for the rainy weather, because all my shoes have leather wrapped heels. Ugh!
- Someone keeps adjusting my ergonomic chair, and then I have to spend whole minutes changing it back so I don't hurt my poor wittle neck!
- Sephora is always out of my shade of foundation. Apparently everyone in Seattle is medium-jaundice-yellow. Sheesh!
- The instant hot water tap at my office is broken, so now I have to wait two minutes for hot water! How will I go on!?!
Now go on... Share your cry-baby wah-wah problems in the comments. I feel your pain.